*ARM BALANCE & INVERSION workshop w/ Lori. Saturday, March 24th, 1-3pm. In this popular workshops Lori will break down Arm Balance and Inversion poses one-by-one and teach you fundamental principles for safety, stability and easy lift-off. No matter your level of experience, Lori will teach you tips and techniques for practicing and advancing in these poses. $25 in advance / $35 on day of. Sign-up here
* NK SENIOR PROJECT Night, Sunday, March 25th 6:30-8:15pm. We have had the pleasure of mentoring Gabi McAlister, a senior at NK High School who reached out to us for help with her senior project. Gabi is learning to organize, market and host a fundraising event and has chosen the American Heart Association as the beneficiary. The event will include a class (taught by a RIPY teacher) at a specially scheduled time (Sunday 3/25 at 6:30!) It is open to everyone and will be especially fun for teens! $10/ticket (sold at the studio or by emailing Gabi: firstname.lastname@example.org.) All proceeds to benefit the American Heart Association.
* We are taking pre-orders for our RIPY HOODIE or LONG-SLEEVE TEE until Monday, March 26th! We don't stock inventory of these items, and only take orders a few times per year. Order yours here
* Looking for the PERFECT GIFT? Custom amount GIFT CARDS for RIPY classes, workshops or studio merchandise may be purchased and then printed from your home computer or emailed to the recipient right HERE! You decide the amount and include your own message. Our studio merchandise include mats and yogitoe towels in a variety of colors and designs, and any available RIPY swag, including our popular RIPSTER or STEAMY tanks!
*$5 CLASSES! Our Schedule includes three $5 (for everyone!) classes (Monday's & Wednesday's at 7:15pm and Friday at 6pm). These classes are taught by a developing teacher: one of the new-to-teaching graduates of our Live Love Teach yoga teacher training. It'll be the best $5 you ever spend! Register HERE or just show-up! Class passes will not be automatically activated for these classes due to the reduced class rate, but may be used upon request.
*TEEN/STUDENT RATES: For those 18 years or younger, our teen rate is only $5 (every class, every day!!!) For those older than 18, our student rates: $9 to drop-in or 10-classes for $80 (good for an entire year!) can be purchased in-studio with a valid student-ID. Our classes are the perfect compliment to school-sport repetitive fitness regimes, help develop stamina, focus and concentration, strengthen muscles, improve balance and flexibility, and teach impulse control! Join us!
* STUDENT/MILITARY/ SENIOR (65+) RATES: $9 to drop-in or 10-classes for $80 (good for an entire year). Register in-studio only with valid ID.
* Receive a discount on a monthly unlimited pass when you choose Auto Renew