Expect a Consistent Class Experience Every Time
We know your time is precious. Expect to breathe, sweat, move, and be challenged every time.
We teach a unique style of Vinyasa Yoga that seamlessly synchronizes breath and movement, as taught by Live Love Teach yoga teacher training school. Beginners are welcome in every class. Beginners click here.
Classes will never be exactly the same, but we follow a specific arc form in every class so that by the end you will be completely relaxed.
The room is gently heated up to 95 degrees with 60% humidity. The heat is just right for a good sweat but not overwhelming.
What do our unique power vinyasa flow classes offer you?
Our classes are challenging yet accessible to all. Some benefits:
- Reduce stress and tension.
- Strengthen and lengthen every major muscle group in your body, including core and and upper-body.
- A good sweat. There is considerable new research on the benefits of regular sweating. Google it.
- Many students report improved tone, balance, circulation, digestion and greater immunity to illness.
Flow, not work. Flow is a state of high achievement that is generally experienced when you are challenged in a specific way. You will learn to use your breath and body awareness to help you enter flow at will. In doing so your class won’t feel like “work.” Flow is marked by a sense of ease and time passing quickly, “It’s over already?”
Students report increased mental and emotional clarity. We help you improve clarity in two specific ways:
- Focus. You will practice focusing your awareness on breath, body and gaze. In the distracting age of the iPhone, this is a critical skill to refine. By focusing away from impulses and thoughts you get helpful distance from them.
- Silence. With some space between you and your thoughts and impulses, we allow for silence in class. In silence it’s easy to see that automatic responses to thoughts/impulses can be replaced with new choices.
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. —Unattributed, used by Stephen Covey.